Mega Force Staffing has immediate openings for Welders in Beulaville NC!
Are you a Welder with TIG and MIG experience???
We have 1st and 2nd shift Welder Positions Available in Beulaville, NC.
- Team member shall be responsible for operating one or more types of welding lathes to attach brackets to the shells.
- Selects appropriate settings and adjusts as necessary to complete tasks accurately, according to specification, and in a timely manner.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the machining field; and able to use common small measuring devices.
- Performs work to instructions and pre-established guidelines for the job.
- Follows established quality and safety standards. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- This position reports to a team leader and/or supervisor.
Hours of work: 1st Shift: 5:00 am to 3:30 pm and 2nd Shift 3:30 pm to 2:00 am
Education Required: High School Diploma/GED a plus but not required.
Hiring Requirements: Must be able to submit to all testing required, including drug test.
- Able to follow directions and work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to use common shop measuring devices
- Basic math skills
- Be able to follow Company and general industry safety requirements
- Be able to follow Company and ISO processes and standards
- Willing and able to follow basic safety and quality procedures
- Understand, implement, and maintain 5s fundamentals
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Be able to make required measurements using various measuring and test equipment
- Commonly used practices within a machine shop
- Problem solving and decision-making skills desired, strong and written communication skills
If you're interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by to apply!
149 Limestone Rd, Suite1 | Kenansville, NC 28349 | 910-275-0124