Job Category: Production Supervisor
Job Number: 10597494
Pay Rate: 24
Warehouse Supervisor Assitant Opportunity in Martinsville, VA
We are looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Assistant Supervisor to report to our 2nd Shift Manager. As an Assistant Supervisor, your duties will include recruiting new employees and conducting training sessions, monitoring job performance metrics, and relaying productivity concerns to the Supervisors and Shift Manager. Your duties will also include developing training materials.
To be successful as an Assistant Supervisor, you should exhibit extensive experience in optimizing the job performance of employees under the supervision of a Supervisor. Top-notch Assistant Supervisors are experts in training and motivating employees toward achieving a company's goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assistant Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the 2nd Shift Manager or other senior managers as required.
- Liaising between the 2nd Shift Supervisors and other employees.
- Hiring and training new employees.
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions and workshops.
- Establishing business knowledge and awareness of shared company goals.
- Monitoring both individual and team job performance metrics.
- Providing staff with technical guidance and assistance.
- Relaying productivity concerns to the Supervisors.
- Assist with Production Planning tasks and execution.
- Assisting with other administrative tasks, when required.
Requirements and Qualifications
Assistant Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in business management, HR management, or similar preferred. High School Education or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Lead or similar Assistant Supervisor role.
- Extensive experience in compiling training materials and facilitating training.
- Ability to enhance business knowledge among company employees.
- Experience in liaising between management and employees.
- Exceptional ability to motivate employees and foster teamwork.
- Proficiency in monitoring and reporting job performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.