Job Category: Machine Feeder/Offbearers
Job Number: 10297913
Pay Rate: 18.83
Rock Hill Mega Force currently has opening(s) for a Utility Manufacturing Operator position.
- Converts fine paper rolls into continuous feed computer forms.
- Supports machine operator with the primary responsibility of loading paper onto the machine.
- Frequent use of cutting tools to remove packaging and create machine splices.
- General housekeeping.
- Physical lifting is a requirement in this role.
- HOURS: One of the 2 shifts will be assigned;
- Shift cannot be selected: 2nd Shift (3: 00 p.M. To 11: 00 p.M.); 3rd Shift (11: 00 p.M. - 7: 00 a.M.).
- Training will be conducted on 1st Shift (7: 00 a.M. - 3: 00 p.M.) before moving to assigned shift.
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime, if needed.
- SALARY: The new hire rate is $17.88/hour plus $0.50/hour applicable shift premium.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- English, written and spoken, is required.
- reference/background verification, fit-for-duty test and drug screen.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance for Employee and Dependents
- 401K Program
- Employee driven Wellness and Safety Program
- Employee Discounts with Select Vendors
For information on how to apply, call (803) 980-6342 or go to megaforce.Com
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 115 Oakland Avenue, Suite 101, Rock Hill, SC 29730 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information, contact our office at (803) 980-6342.