Job Category: Machine Feeder/Offbearers
Job Number: 11199672
Pay Rate: 18
Trim Press Operator:
The Trim Press Operator will prepare casted parts from the die cast machines.
Job Duties and Responsibilities*
- Excellent attendance, be focused and engaged.
- Follow written work instructions for the designated part.
- Degate and trim part according to instructions.
- Alert Lead or Manager of continuous improvement ideas
- Efficiently work to the production standards set by mgmt.
- Clean and organize work area.
- Check parts for defects
- Meet all company and department goals for quality and production.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail.
- Physically capable of lifting, pushing/pulling and moving objects up to 50 pounds routinely.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime as required.
- Is capable of diagnosing and performing minor repairs on die cast and trim press machines, and robot gripper systems
- Is capable of repairing water, hot oil, and minor hydraulic leaks on die.
- Is able to put robot in auto mode.
- Maneuver through Panel View on auto trim presses.
- Operate ladle and recip.
- Visually inspect for defects following established procedures.
- Accurately enter data into production software and quality systems.
- Detects and reports improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to proper supervisor.
- Learn new tasks and adapt to frequent job duty changes which includes cross training and working on multiple machines as required by business and manpower demands.
- Properly completes daily paperwork.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area consistent with safety and work rules and regulations.
- Work safely around and/or while operating heaving equipment or manufacturing machinery.
- Work overtime hours as required and be available for emergency overtime when the need arises.
- Regularly report for work on time with a desire to perform to the best of your abilities.
- Other duties are assigned from time-to-time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour