Mega Force Staffing is NOW HIRING textile occupations in Asheboro, NC!
Hours of work:
1st shift - 7:00am - 3:00pm
2nd shift - 3:00pm -11:00pm
3rd shift - 11:00pm - 7:00am
Finishing - Textile Occupation
Responsibilities (Performance, quality)
- Packaging, placing labels on, using swift attachers to attach socks together, wrap in plastic or with a logo product name around product.
- Must be able to Speak and Read English - Will have to read instructions on color and specifics to the type of socks that need to be packed.
- Gloves are provided on request
(New employees start out on machine’s and press button to move to next footie order, otherwise they press the button once and read order on screen.)
All employees are trained by an orientation, which explains the safety rules before they are placed out to work. EE works with a team lead, until they are comfortable and understand the procedures. EE is notified of production and is told if they are not up to where they need to be.
- Dexterity testing required for Finishing Dept only (Boarding and Folding) -Supervisors Bruce and Phil
- Scores -
- Experienced Manufacturing - 50% 192 and below- Dexterity, 80% Basic Skills and 80% Safety Score
- Non Experienced Manufacturing but has Fastfood, Retail - 50% Dexterity, 80% Basic Skills and 80% Safety Score
- Entry Level - 75% Dexterity, 80% Basic Skills and 80% Safety Score
- 192 or Below
- NO CNA's
- Turning Dexterity Testing
- Scores -
If you're interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by our office!
964 S. Fayetteville st.
Asheboro, NC 27203