Job Category: Administrative Services
Job Number: 11274296
Pay Rate: 22.5
Supply Chain Analyst, Greenville, N.C.
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Supply Chain Analyst to join our growing operation. In this role, you will work in our Engineer Dept. Department, using Excel and lead sheets. Under the supervision of the sales manager. The purchasing manager will negotiate with vendors for the purchase of all materials, supplies, equipment, and services used by the company for use in the production of upholstered furniture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchases supplies and materials via MRP and other sources.
- Uses DBA/MRP to schedule items necessary to continual production schedule.
- Performs data entry of all purchase orders.
- Sends all new purchase orders to vendors.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Negotiates with vendors for good and services, negotiating the best possible price and service guarantee.
- Negotiates blanket purchase orders when appropriate and monitors cost during the time period.
- Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Establishes purchasing policies and ensure compliance.
- Develops new supply sources where vendors are inadequate.
- Prepares purchase orders or bid requests.
- Examines bids and makes awards.
- Reviews requisitions.
- Oversee receiving department to ensure proper supplies arrived.
- Receives and contacts vendors to find out status of orders.
- Traces delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
- Contacts vendors with discrepancies with quantity and quality.
- Helps develop the company s inventory tracking system and ensures inventory accuracy in DBA.
- Follows environmental and safety regulations and acts in compliance with U.S. Laws.
- Complies with safety and corporate guidelines on business ethics.
- Interfaces and assist other departments to resolves problems and issues as necessary or when required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 2 years of purchasing related experience or a minimum of 5 years of purchasing related experience in lieu of bachelor s degree.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 150 B East Arlington Blvd, or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information, contact our office at (252) 321-1601.