Mega Force Staffing is NOW HIRING in Asheboro!
- Candidate will be responsible for overseeing packing line for Mega Force associates.
- Candidate will be working on the packing line and or hand packing with other employee’s but will need to be able to set an example and lead a team.
- Reporting any issues that come up to the Mega Force office.
- Candidate will need to be able to learn the positions and be able to train new hires on the job.
- Candidate will be responsible for head counts and making sure lines are running properly and when not reporting it to onsite supervisor and Mega Force staffing.
- Candidate must also be able to work overtime when required and help with assisting signing employees up for overtime.
- Candidate will be responsible for keeping team motivated and on task.
- Candidate will also be responsible for any general housekeeping and other duties and responsibilities as given by supervisor or manager.
Hiring Requirements: Must be willing to submit a drug and background check.
- 2 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in a lead role
- Be a team player – Be able to set an example
- Show up on time everyday
- Must be able to work over time
- Standing/stooping/Bending Required
- Lifting up to 45 pounds required
If you're interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by our office!
964 S. Fayetteville st.
Asheboro, NC 27203