Job Category: Sewers
Job Number: 11289553
Pay Rate: 12
Sewing/Knitting Machine Operator in Fayetteville, NC
We are looking for a skilled Sewing/Knitting Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knit diverse products, like lace, net, fabrics, and other material.
- Inspects cloth for defects, like holes, yarn breaks and discolorations.
- Tie broken yarn ends with fingers. Stops machine notify supervisor when unable to define cause of defects.
- Record number type of defects.
- Cut excess thread from knots, using scissors.
- Replace defective needles, using hook wrench.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 1001 Hay Street Fayetteville NC 28358 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information, contact our office at (910) 484-0133.