Job Category: Administrative Services
Job Number: 10972456
Pay Rate: 15
School Nutrition Assistant Opportunity Available.
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable School Nutrition Assistant for our school system. The school nutrition assistant is responsible for assisting the manager with daily, baking, and cooking such as meat cooking, vegetable cooking, and salad making. In this position, they will assist the manager with general duties, such as cashier and tasks assigned by the manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and serves a variety of foods according to standardized recipes and projected number of servings.
- Follows standards of safety in storing and serving food.
- Practices procedures in use and care of equipment and personal habits to assure that sanitation standards are met.
- Assists with food production and line back-up during serving periods.
- Assists in dish return and food ware/pans/utensils.
- Follows procedures in established personnel matters.
- Participates in implementing cost containment measures while maintaining quality food products.
- Attends job-related classes and training.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and work with hands above one s head while standing on the ladder.
- Must wear the appropriate clean uniform and shoes as designated by the School Nutrition Director.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to work on your feet for 4 to 6 hour shifts and lift 30 lbs. Regularly
- Basic computer skills for maintaining inventory logs and databases
- Good communication skills
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 218 E Peedin Rd, Smithfield, NC 27577 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information contact our office at (919) 209-0081