Job Category: Administrative Services
Job Number: 11413781
Pay Rate: 11
Records Clerk in Fayetteville, NC
We are looking for a reliable worker who can multi-task, and possess excellent communication skills Candidates should be able to assist faculty, students and all visitors to the college by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a positive presence in the workplace. This is a part-time clerical position, roughly 22 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and assist visitors
- Answering phones and routing calls to appropriate party
- Handling office tasks such as filing, answering and composing emails, and general administrative duties
- Use computer to enter data, verify information, answer and compose emails and conduct research
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Evaluating student portfolios for completeness.
- Light-duty cleaning of office space.
- Accurately collecting and tallying monies
- Informing, reviewing, evaluating, and following up with student records.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior administrative experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
If you have EVER applied with ANY Mega Force office, contact our office at 910-484-0133. If you have NEVER applied with ANY Mega Force office, you may apply online at www.Megaforce.Com or contact our office at 910-484-0133.