Job Category: Food Preparation Worker
Job Number: 10298929
Pay Rate: 11
Production Worker in Laurinburg, NC
We are looking for a hard-working production worker to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker's responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Available for shift work.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 815 South Main Street, Laurinburg, NC 28352 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information, contact our office at (910) 277-0140.
This position is responsible for ensuring food safety and safe quality food procedures are followed. Workers must follow all GMP s HAACP s SQF standards, OSHA Standard and SSOP s while producing food product within sanitary environment, and established time schedule.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.