Job Category: Lead Person
Job Number: 11137830
Pay Rate: 28.84
Responsible for production/manufacturing operations as it relates to production and employee training and safety. (Safety, Quality, Schedule). Direct supervision over production employees. Work with Management and employees to ensure policies and work instructions are being followed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily Production floor operations.
- Attaining production goals
- Maintaining detailed records and constructive inter-departmental communication
- Maintaining plant cleanliness
- Monitor maintenance on equipment to ensure run rate specified by the schedule.
- Handle disputes/issues immediately and follow-up as needed.
- Monitor each line for productivity and adherence to policies, procedures, work instructions and safety.
- Continuously review processes to increase productivity, quality, and profitability.
- Monitor production supply levels and report shortages to Purchasing.
- Monitor operational quality of product and call for QA when questionable.
- Assists with Training and Orientation
- Ensures employees are trained according to their roles.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skill and Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3-4 years Relevant Supervisor experience.
- Read and interpret work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals is a must for this job.
- Leadership, supervision and discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer proficiency'