Job Category: Assembler/Fabricator
Job Number: 11396983
Pay Rate: 14
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Warehouse Worker to join our growing operation. In this role, you will work in our shipping and receiving department, managing incoming and outgoing orders. Under the supervision of the warehouse manager, you will unload deliveries from trucks, move inventory to the correct shelving location, fulfill orders, and load up trucks for outbound orders. You must be meticulous and ensure each order is filled accurately. We prefer candidates who have some warehouse experience, but we are willing to train.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Check in merchandise and affix labels.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items. Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Forklift certification and experience a plus
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability;warehouse work experience is a plus
- Able to work on your feet for 8-hour shifts and lift 30 lbs. Regularly
- Basic computer skills for maintaining inventory logs and databases
- Good communication skills
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 149 Limestone Rd Suite 1, Kenansville, NC 28349 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information contact our office at (910) 275-0124.