Job Category: Machine Setter/Operator
Job Number: 10628702
Pay Rate: 14
Molding Machine Operator Opportunity in Smithfield, NC
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Molding Machine Operator to join our growing operation. In this role, as a Plastic Injection Molder, you will be responsible for manufacturing plastic products and components. Some of the main duties of a Plastic Injection Molder may be: Operation of injection molding machinery. Visual inspection of produced components for quality control and to identify any issues or defects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Stand, sit, grips, grasp and twist manually and regularly.
- Cutting Materials, using cutting utility knives.
- Inspecting molds for damage and defects and repairing them as needed
- Reading blueprints and other instructions to determine the correct settings for a mold machine
- Installing molds in automated machines and operating robotic arms to perform tasks such as mixing or spraying materials
Requirements and Qualifications
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability; warehouse work experience is a plus
- Able to work on your feet for 8-hour shifts and lift 40 lbs. Regularly
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 218 E Peedin Rd, Smithfield NC 27577 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information contact our office at (919) 209-0081.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.