Clinton, NC 28428
Mega Force Staffing has immediate openings for Manufacturing Assemblers in the Clinton, NC area!
In this role as a Manufacturing Assembler, you will be responsible for fabricating component parts or assembling the finished product.
- You will secure and maintain correct components part and supplies required for production. Will fit parts together in accordance with the prescribed manager and in accordance with the quality standards.
- You will also use hand tools as required to compete assembly process, with the ability of reading a tape measure, you will also be required to use.
- You will complete pre-shift/startup equipment, check materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
Hours of work: 1st Shift: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm and 2nd Shift 5:00 pm to 3:30 am
Education Required: High School Diploma/GED (preferred, not required_
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Problem solving and decision-making skills desired
- Strong and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions and directions, must be able to identify safety issues.
Tools Required for this position:
- 24 oz straight Claw Hammer or larger
- Tool Belt, Hammer Holder and 25 ft tape measure
- Steel toe work shoes or boots
Mega Force Staffing
149 Limestone Road Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349
or call 910-275-0124