Mega Force Staffing is NOW HIRING Machine Setter/Operator in Asheboro, NC!
1st shift - 7:00am-3:00pm
2nd shift - 3pm - 11pm
3rd shift - 11pm- 7am
Shifts will be 7 days on 2 days off, 7 days on 2 days off and 7 days on 3 days off.
1) Responsibilities (Performance, quality)
- Carry out quality checks on the DP-500 Winder Machine
- Creel supply packages as needed
- Tie in spandex packages as needed
- Thread up ends that are out of production
- Record all break backs
- Pick up doffed packages
- Perform general housekeeping duties
- May be exposed to wet or humid conditions
- Will be working around moving parts
- Will have to push racks weight up to 500lbs short distances (carts roll with ease)
- Hand dexterity required for threading of machines.
- Will be on feet for 7hrs per day.
2) Activities (production, operation, set up)
- Performs Quality checks on machines to make sure they are running smoothly. Any issues or unsafe conditions, report to supervisor immediately.
- Thread ends that are out of production
- Tie in spandex
- Pick up doffed packages that can weigh up to 50lbs.
- Move racks that are full of spools of yarn from area to another area.
- Housekeeping - Push broom, clean with rags to dust.
3) Activities (others: housekeeping, maintenance, safety, meetings, reports, timekeeping)
Digital Precision Covering Operators are responsible for maintaining a machine assignment (full machine part = 2 machines - 40 positions on each machine) by creeling on supply yarn, lacing or threading up yarn positions and doffing full yarn packages. They are also responsible for quality control by making at least two quality patrols around their machine assignment during their shift - visually checking the yarn path to ensure the yarn is running correctly and looking for mechanical problems on the machine. They also list each position break on a break check sheet for QC.
If you're interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by our office!
964 S. Fayetteville st.
Asheboro, NC 27203