Mega Force Staffing is recruiting for MIG/TIG Welders in the Washington, NC area!
You must have at least 1 year of welding experience or certification from a welding program.
- Individual will be responsible for welding metal components in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions.
- Must be able to complete your own quality checks to avoid overheating of parts.
- Examine pieces for defects and measure for accuracy and fit.
- Meet production goals daily.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Ability to read, write, and general comprehension
- Ability to use measuring equipment and read blue prints and schematics
- Additional sheet metal fabrication experience is a plus
- 1 year of previous welding experience (MIG/TIG preferred)
- Welding certification in lieu of experience
To learn more about this excellent opportunity please apply at Mega Force Staffing: 2001 W 15th Street Washington, N.C.