Mega Force Staffing is recruiting for MIG/TIG Welders in the Washington, NC area!
- MIG & TIG welding, primarily with aluminum, working from both blueprints and job orders
- Weld various sizes and shapes of metal objects such as pipe, channel iron, tanks, structural forms, plate metal, sheet metal, etc.
- Complete daily tasks that ensure quality
- Make adjustments to welding machine such as polarity, voltage, amperage, etc.
- Select proper size and alloy of welding wire for specific welds to assure weld is to the correct WPS
- Use of measuring devices and gauges to determine thickness and size of metal
- Knowledge and ability to use common measuring instruments and hand tools such as tape measure, level, square, file, etc.
- Ability to weld various sizes and shapes of metal objects such as pipe, channel iron, tanks, structural forms, plate metal, sheet metal, etc.
- Identify various metals and alloys such as mild steel, aluminum, stainless, etc.
- Experience with using oxygen/acetylene torches for cutting metals j) Strong self-motivation and initiative to perform daily tasks with minimal supervision
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
To learn more about this excellent opportunity please apply at Mega Force Staffing: 2001 W 15th Street Washington, N.C.