Lab Techncian/Quality Checker
Mega Force Staffing is NOW HIRING in Asheboro, NC!
- Candidate will be responsible for testing product/batches as it is in cycle and after production runs.
- Candidate will need to be able to pay attention to detail and work with others in the Lab as a team.
- Candidate needs to be able to read a measuring tape, have experience with a micrometer, other testing instruments will be required and trained on.
- Candidate will be responsible for inputting data and keeping up with test results, tagging any damaged or failed product from testing and reporting any issues to the Lab Supervisor.
- Candidate will need to be familiar with working in a clean room environment and GMP.
- Candidate will be required to do general housekeeping and may be given other task as required by manager.
Hours of work: 6am-2:30pm Monday – Friday and some Overtime on Saturdays, 1:30pm – 10:00pm Monday – Friday and some overtime on Saturdays
Hiring Requirements: Must be willing to submit a drug and background check.
- Above 1-year experience working in a lab testing product for efficiency and quality
- Availability to work in shift models
- (24/5 // 24/7 – on 8 or 12 hour shifts)
- Willingness to work overtime as needed and to assist
- in other departments if necessary
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- High hygiene standard (e.g. hair nets required and jewelry is not allowed).
If you're interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by our office!
964 S. Fayetteville st.
Asheboro, NC 27203