Mega Force Staffing is NOW HIRING textile occupations in Asheboro, NC!
- Candidate will be responsible for loading yarn on and off of knitting machines, watching machines, starting machines and doing quality checks on product while knitting.
- Candidate will report any quality issues to their immediate supervisor.
- Candidate will be responsible for making sure the machine is running as should and when it is not reporting any issues to maintenance.
- Candidate will be required to lift up to 45 pounds, stand for long periods of time and work in a tobacco free environment.
- Candidate will be responsible for general house keeping of their work area and for any other responsibilities given by their immediate supervisor or manager.
Hours of work: 2nd shift 3pm – 11pm and 3rd shift is 11pm- 7am
- One year of manufacturing experience
- Over time is a required when needed by client
- Candidate must be available to train on 1st shift
If you're interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by our office!
964 S. Fayetteville st.
Asheboro, NC 27203