Job Category: Machine Setter/Operator
Job Number: 10175672
Pay Rate: 12.96
Mega Force Staffing in Burlington, NC is currently seeking a hardworking, motivated Machine Operators to fill positions for local company. All work is in a climate-controlled facility. All interested applicants must be production driven team players who enjoy working in the industry.
Must have experience in a manufacturing environment that is climate control. The candidate will be responsible for checking correctness of yarn, thread up machines. Check for knots, lint and tension of thread. Inspect quality of socks, Flag machine for technician, Pull full cans to middle of knitting aisle.
In addition, must perform other duties as required by supervisor and follow all work rules and polices.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to multi-task, and be self-motivated
- Must have the ability to work safely in a factory environment
- Produce quality products and be responsible for quality.
- Must be able to lift up to 45lbs, stand for long periods, grip, grasp, push, pull, bend and stoop using hands or body,
- Ideal candidate would be a team player and work well with others.
- Willing to submit to a drug test and background screening.
- High School Diploma and or GED preferred.
Apply in person Mon-Fri 9a-4p to Mega Force Staffing Eastchester Drive Suite 105 High Point, NC 27265 Phone: 336-454-1100.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.