Job Category: Assembler/Fabricator
Job Number: 10848212
Pay Rate: 14
Assembly Line Workers Opportunity in Dunn, NC
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Assembly Workers to join our growing operation. In this role, you will work in our production department, assembling sheet metal components for HVAC systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reading and understanding blueprints and assembly instructions to ensure proper specifications.
- Read and use reading measurements and tools.
- Quality control skills
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub-assemblies
- Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipping
- Assist with training
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is a plus.
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability; warehouse work experience is a plus
- Able to work on your feet for 8-hour shifts and lift 45 lbs. Regularly
- Good communication skills.
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 218 E Peedin Rd, Smithfield, NC 27577 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional