Job Category: Painting and Coating Worker
Job Number: 10536029
Pay Rate: 16
Industrial Painter Opportunity in Greenville, NC
We are seeking a hard-working and Industrial Painter to join our growing operation. In this role, you will work from blue prints and product order specifications and other written instructions. You will have to mix paint, add solvents for proper consistency and efficient gun operation and coating. You will be responsible for the cleaning of the equipment. You must be detail oriented and must have at least two years of automotive or industrial finish spray-painting experience preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mix paint and solvents
- Cleaning of spray gun and equipment
- Read from blue prints and prodct order specifications
- Operate a forklift when necessary
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification
- Two years of automotive or industrial finish spray-painting experience preferred.
- Able to work on your feet for 10-hour shifts and lift 45 lbs. Regularly
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 150 B East Arlington Blvd, Greenville, NC 27858 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information contact our office at (252) 321-1601.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.