Randleman, NC 27317
Mega Force Staffing is now hiring for HVAC SALES in Randleman, NC!
The position has potential for full time and will move up in stages based on the experience of the temp. and the results. The stages are as follows:
- Prospect vetting. This stage will require communication skills, mainly email/phone with the DSM, and entering notes, information and reminders in the CRM.
- Prospect mining. This stage will come after known Preferred prospects have been exhausted and will involve research on the internet as well as other resources such as usage of the mapping tool on parts. The items in 1 above will then apply to the new prospects developed. This stage may meld with number one above.
- Specific target prospects. This stage will involve targeting specific types of preferred prospects, i.e. third party fulfillment, small retail accounts, sub distributors, etc. This stage may very well meld into number one and two above.
- Telemarketing calls. As additional support of the field DSM this next stage will involve all of the above and also direct contact with the prospect to further qualify the candidate and market the preferred brand. This stage will require an individual with good phone skills and at least some mechanical process knowledge/ability. Obviously, all of the stages will require an individual with strong organizational skills. The individual that can bring to the table all of the above would be ideal.
- Actual telemarketing sales: This is the stage that we are ultimately shooting for. All of the above with the ability to close a sales and develop relationships with potential and existing customers via email and phone. This would be a prime candidate for a full time position.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Willingness to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Perseverance, no shy people. This position will require an individual that can handle rejection and move right on to the next call or email.
- Product knowledge or at least a mechanical aptitude.
If you're interested in this job opportunity, please call or stop by our office!
964 S. Fayetteville st. | Asheboro, NC 27203 | 336-626-6342