Reidsville, NC 27320
Mega Force Staffing is now hiring in Reidsville, NC!
- Recruiting – job description, sourcing, role marketing, response management, short-listing, interviews, reference checking, selection and offer
- Perform administrative functions, efficiently and effectively, for the Human Resources department, including using the HRIS system, and ensuring accuracy
- Serves as backup for the automated time and attendance system and manages the time & attendance tracking for the point system · Maintain all personnel files, including hourly and salaried personnel files
- Enroll, set-up and maintain salaried employee benefits. Serve as divisional resource for employee benefit inquiries
- Process and orient new hourly employees. Follow up on new employee probationary evaluation. Post and award job bids · Assist all departments with their bilingual training needs. This includes HR orientation, HR training, monthly safety training, HACCP, and GMP
- Serve as the translator for all Reidsville location documents, including handbooks, postings, job postings, announcements, training literature, safety information, HACCP, GMP etc
- Responsible for assisting management in providing a safe and healthy work environment, free of all recognizable hazards. Must understand and comply with Keystone Foods’ safety performance audits, such as providing safety training to employees conducting safety inspections, following up on work orders, and documenting necessary requirements
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED.
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Fluent in Spanish, both orally and written
- One to three years administrative experience
- One to three years recruiting experience
- Human Resource management experience preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Electronic Time-clock experience helpful
- Interpersonal Team Effectiveness
- Sense of Urgency
- Job Business Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you have any questions about this job posting or you would like to apply, visit our office!