Job Category: Administrative Services
Job Number: 11066954
Pay Rate: 20
Human Resource Assistant Opportunity in Jacksonville, NC
We seek a hard-working and reliable Human Resource Assistant for the Jacksonville, NC Area. The HR Assistant will be responsible for assist the HR Manager and Personnel Department, with employee relations, security, workers compensation, return to work, affirmative action, diversity, training and employment areas as they relate to all employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the administration of various human resources plans and procedures for all Company personnel.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems with HR team.
- Continually monitors H.R. Information and needs. Attends shift change meetings and participates in round tables with team when needed.
- Performs and monitors benefits administration to include change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Uses established procedures, prepares and/or processes hourly and salary status changes.
- Responsible for maintaining and verifying eligibility and processing tuition reimbursement payments.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Manages new hire orientation to include communication, onboarding and scheduling.
- Assist with maintaining databases, HRIS systems, and share drives.
- Prepares and distributes Plant PowerPoint announcements.
- Assigns and assist with company training requirements.
- Assist with plant functions, to include food ordering and set up.
- Responsible for proper filing and retention of company HR records.
- Updates the HR boards and monitors the direct line box.
- Performs miscellaneous Human Resource related duties and carries out special projects as assigned.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 149 Limestone Rd, Suite 1, Kenansville, NC 28349 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information, contact our office at (910) 275-0124.