Mega Force Staffing has immediate openings for Mechanical Assemblers in Beulaville NC!
In this position you prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
We are seeking candidates that have mechanical assemble experience would also position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Once assemble you would verify specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- You would also sort, stack, wrap and label products as per the company procedures.
Hours of work: 1st Shift: 5:00 am to 3:30 pm and 2nd Shift 3:30 pm to 1:00 am
Education Required: High School Diploma/GED a plus but not required.
Hiring Requirements: Must be able to submit to all testing required, including drug test.
Job requirements: Problem solving and decision-making skills desired, strong and written communication skills.
If you're interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by to apply!
149 Limestone Rd, Suite1 | Kenansville, NC 28349 | 910-275-0124