Job Category: Forklift & Tractor Opr
Job Number: 11407139
Pay Rate: 16
We are seeking a hard-working experience forklift driver to join our growing operation. In this role, you will move products/materials around as required. Must ensure efficient production and compliance with all company quality, safety and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
Operate gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric-powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam, swivel-hook, fork grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials in warehouse, storage yard, or factory.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks, tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
- Uses scanning technology to properly track/capture materials movement throughout facility and/or process.
- Unloads and stacks materials by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Inventory materials on work floor and supply workers with materials as needed.
- May weight materials or products and record weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
- May unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- May lubricate truck, recharge batteries, fill fuel tank, or replace liquefied-gas tank.
- Follow all company and regulatory safety guidelines in equipment operation and work activities. Maintain GMP practices.
- Perform shipping, receiving, warehouse, and line supply functions.
- Clean and maintain warehouse organization.
- Other activities as may be required to meet business needs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Standing for long periods of time;lifting up to 50 lbs.;
- Exposure to noise levels requiring hearing protection.
- Forklift experience a plus
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 150 B E Arlington Blvd Greenville NC 27858 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information contact, our office at (252)321-1601.