Food Production Worker
Faison, NC 28341
Mega Force Staffing has immediate openings on 1st shift for a produce production company in Faison, NC.
- Follow all safety training and use all required PPE.
- Accurately sort out non-conforming product per customer specifications and as instructed by management at a pace set by management.
- Accurately fill product containers per customer specifications and in such a way as to not compromise the quality of the product at a pace set by management.
- Ability to keep busy during short intermittent down time settings: i.e. cleaning floors or rework.
Responsible for reporting any food safety and quality issues to management as well as the following specific duties:
- Understand what non-conforming product is and sort food grade and non-food grade into correct containers.
- Understand correct fill weights and adjust fill per instructions from management or weight check operator.
- Watch for quality issues in partially filled containers as they come down the line and correct when found.
- Watch for jar breaks, stop line, report any broken glass immediately, and assist with clean off of line.
- Ability to use a pounding tool in a way that compacts the product without damaging the product and will not break the jar.
- Accurately follow color coded container and utensil policy.
- Work in other areas as needed.
Overtime may be required
Hours of work: 1st Shift: 5:30 am to 4:00 pm
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED is preferred
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Please apply: 149 Limestone Rd, Suite 1 | Kenansville, NC 28349 | 910-275-0124