Job Category: Machine Feeder/Offbearers
Job Number: 11317469
Pay Rate: 16.25
Warehouse Opportunity in the Madison-Mayodan Area
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Warehouse Worker to join our growing operations. Entry level machine operators looking to gain experience, then become a valuable part of the production team. This client is high-energy environment that will keep you moving with lots of overtime and opportunities for advancement. Machine will cycle through the motions to produce the product per client specs. Once machine finishes cycle time machine will open up and the part will move across conveyor overhead track, the part will then be removed and lay on worktable to be inspected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continually monitoring machine to ensure quality
- Complete daily logs
- Maintain material and supplies to operate machines
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs. On a regular basis
- Multiple shifts Available 12hrs. On a 2/2/3 schedule
- Removing some minor flashing and a butane torch to weld seams together before stacking on pallets.
- Keep neat and orderly records
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to work on your feet for 12-hour shifts and lift up to 45 lbs. Regularly
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
- Work in a hot environment
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 519 South Van Buren Road Eden, NC 27288 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information, contact our office at (336) 627-6628.