Job Category: Material Moving Occupation
Job Number: 10476544
Pay Rate: 13
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Deposition Operator to join our growing operation. In this role, you work on the production floor. We prefer candidates who have some production experience, but are willing to train.
Duties and Responsibilities
- loading/unloading and splicing materials as prescribed for the Deposition Area
- Maintaining materials for the area while maintaining specifications for safety, quality, efficiency, waste, and five standards.
- Personally adhere to and monitor compliance with all safety procedures, policies, and maintain good housekeeping standards of team members.
- Set up and load raw materials properly and efficiently.
- Perform routine process clean up to optimize quality waste and run time.
- Assist with changeovers of raw materials & preventative maintenance for the Deposition area.
- Observe the deposition area to ensure that it is functioning properly & report any malfunctions.
- Identify and communicate problems for deposition immediately.
- Participate in troubleshooting deposition activities and obtain assistance when necessary.
- Provide visual inspections for defective deposition materials for overall product quality on the line and for meeting quality goals.
- Provide process clean up and routine maintenance of Deposition areas.
- Ensure daily paperwork is accurately before submitting and on time.
- Positively enforce Mega Force company policies, procedures, and work practices.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent GED from an accredited department of education.
- Basic Computer Skills & Good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet all training requirements as outlined in the Deposition Skills Matrix and Job Classification Training Plan.
- Work effectively to achieve line performance targets.
- Flexibility to work on any shift or line. Rotating Shifts (7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am)
- Forklift experience is required.
- Previous experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment and/or on-the-job training preferred.
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 2001 W 15th Street, Washington, NC 27889 or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information, please contact, our office at 252-975-3150.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.