Job Category: Administrative Services
Job Number: 10314164
Pay Rate: 14
Communications Assistant in Fayetteville, NC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting and editing communications copy and material.
- Helping to implement internal and external communications strategies and projects.
- Providing administrative support to internal teams.
- Preparing presentations and reports.
- Organizing marketing and networking events.
- Drafting and posting social media and web content according to the company's social media strategy.
- Assisting the communications manager with the management of the company's external image.
- Maintaining calendars and appointments.
- Tracking projects and media exposure.
- Updating media contact lists.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of social media strategies and media relations.
- Creative and innovative.
- Proficiency in office management software and design software such as Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Above average knowledge of various social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 1001 Hay St Fayetteville NC or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information, contact our office at (910) 484-0133.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.