Job Category: Machinists
Job Number: 11045930
Mega Force Staffing in Gastonia, NC is Now Hiring for the following:
Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
Responsible for set-up and operation of the CNC Mill Machine Center.
- Confirms job requirements by reviewing program objective, input data and output requirements with supervisor.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains job records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Sets up and operates CNC Vertical Machine Center.
- Must have proven skill set to set up and operate Vertical 3 axis machine centers.
- Optimize process to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Save updated programs.
- Receive daily instructions from Production Supervisor and plan day accordingly using the Shop Floor Control System.
- Clock in and out of operations according to sequence number start date of the work order.
- Check parts to ensure they meet blueprint specifications using proper gauges.
- Perform daily maintenance check on machines and report concerns to Production Supervisor.
- Debur work in process.
- Fill out job travelers, time sheets, Inspection Documents and any other paperwork associated with the part.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled with a positive attitude.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Interact with organizational team members and other departments in a professional manner.
- Assists in formulating departmental strategic plan.
- Serves as a member of various employee and organizational committees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must own tools for daily tasks (i.E. Micrometers, calipers, edge finders, etc.)
- Must have general programming skills, show attention to detail and have current software knowledge.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and work order instructions.
- Must be fork lift certified.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers.
- Must be able to take verbal and written instructions and work from handmade sketches.
- Ability to work well in a fast pace work environment to meet team expectations.
- Must have basic math skills.
Manufacturing environment; may be exposed to loud noises, changing temperatures, machinery with moving parts, and exotic material.
Computers, CNC Machines, Machining Tools, and Forklifts
Lifting up to 50lbs, pushing, pulling, climbing and balancing frequent stooping, kneeling, and standing for long periods of time, enhanced manual dexterity, vision protection and other appropriate protective clothing.
Qualified applicants can apply at megaforce.Com or call (704)864-9975.18