- Performs simple repetitive short cycle assemble operations.
- Use of fixtures and simple hand tools required.
- Performs simple adjusting to ensure free action of parts.
- Performs leak testing, flushing, cleaning, and marking of parts.
- Performs sizing, matching, coining, and final packing operations.
- Performs disassembly, sorting, and straightening.
- Records counts, scrap, time, etc.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of work produced.
- Performs a variety of bench operations such as sanding, grinding, trimming, polishing, and hand fitting of parts and assemblies.
- Knows and observes all plant and department safety practices and procedures.
- Follows housekeeping procedures in maintaining a neat and orderly work area
Hours of work: Shift A 12 hrs and Shift B 12 hrs.
Hiring requirements: Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
Job requirements: Problem solving and decision-making skills desired, strong and written communication skills.
Please visit our Kenansville Location for applications:
149 Limestone Rd, Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349