Mega Force Staffing has immediate Assembler positions available in Burgaw, NC
We are seeking candidates that have mechanical assemble experience would also position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Once assemble you would verify specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- You would also sort, stack, wrap and label products as per the company procedures.
Hours of work: 1st and 2nd Shift positions available
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Able to follow directions and work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to use common shop measuring devices
- Basic math skills
- Be able to follow Company and general industry safety requirements
- Be able to follow Company and ISO processes and standards
- Willing and able to follow basic safety and quality procedures
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Be able to make required measurements using various measuring and test equipment
- Commonly used practices within a machine shop
Please visit our Kenansville Location for applications:
149 Limestone Road, Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349