Job Category: Assembler/Fabricator
Job Number: 10288855
Pay Rate: 14
Assebler Opportunity in Lee County, NC
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Assembler to join our growing operation. In this role, you will perform various duties to assemble pats, wiring and build to spec. Under the supervision of the warehouse manager, you will fulfill assembly per work orders. You must be meticulous and ensure each order is filled accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read/follow Mechanical Blueprints/Specs
- Use measuring gauges - Micrometers/Calipers
- Use tools and attention to detail to assemle products
- Accurately inspect for defects- Troubleshooting
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification and experience a plus
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability; warehouse work experience is a plus
- Able to work on your feet for 8-hour shifts and lift 45lbs. Regularly
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should call to inquire or apply in person at 2511 Fayetteville St. Sanford, NC, 27332. Or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information, contact our office at (919) 774-8500.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.