Southern Pines, NC
Mega Force Staffing of Southern Pines has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable/ Receivable Specialist
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reviews request from outside reps for product returns.
- Accurately enters and post credit request in a timely manner.
- Investigate account discrepancies by coordinating with the customer as well as various internal departments.
- Initiates business-to-business collection calls.
- Performs reconciliation of open customer items and presents it to customers with clear and concise communication.
- Answers accounts payable/ receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Review credit holds and release in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills & abilities:
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong mathematical skills requires
- Strong computer skills- data entry & excel knowledge
- Consistently meets or exceeds commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity required.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Job Requirements: Must be willing to submit to drug & background screening.
Please apply in person at:
Mega Force Staffing
1295 Old US Hwy 1 South
Southern Pines, NC 28387