Job Category: Administrative Services
Job Number: 10314178
Pay Rate: 19
Accounting Technician in Fayetteville, NC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of professional, paraprofessional and technical accounting duties in the preparation, maintenance, and review of financial aid records and statistical reports.
- Assist with the review of eligibility of financial aid applicants and adjust awards as necessary based upon federal, state, and institutional policies and regulations.
- Research and analyze specific problems in the preparation of assigned reports.
- Reconcile and balance assigned accounts and funds against state, federal, and institutional balance sheets.
- Maintain accurate records and files.
- Serve as loan specialist. Processing loan requests, awarding, and originating loans on Federal portals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
- Post data and make mathematical computations accurately.
- Review student loan records for accuracy prior to transmittal.
- Two years of increasingly responsible generic clerical experience including one year of accounting or related experience.
- Understand and carry out both oral and written instructions.
- An Associate s degree from an accredited college with major coursework in accounting or a closely related field is preferred.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 1001 Hay St Fayetteville NC or online at www.Megaforce.Com. For additional information contact our office at (910) 484-0133.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.