Team Leader - 2nd shift
Look no further for your career in the Staffing Industry! Announcing an exciting opportunity to join North Carolina’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire, onsite management and permanent placement services as an On-site Team Leaderin the Greenville Area. If you are a high-energy professionally driven individual who thrives on competition, growth and strong performance and would like to be part of a growing organization this opportunity could be for you!
The successful candidate will directly provide workforce management activities to staffing associates and maintain a quality relationship with staffing client under the guidance of the project manager. This role promotes a positive environment that fosters teamwork, open communication, and focus on safety, quality and efficiency.
Specific duties include:
- Organize, plan and prioritize daily workload and activities in the functional area.
- Review daily production schedule with supervisor to ensure adequate staffing needs met.
- Orient associates to client work environment and provide performance evaluations, coaching and counseling.
- Monitor and track daily attendance.
- Provide employee recognition and respond to employee inquiries and issues.
- Complete all reporting as required by Mega Force or Staffing Client.
- Works with the Staffing Client to enforce food safety rules, HACCP and GMP protocols.
- Enforces safety procedures and guide lines, and housekeeping practices.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members. Leads by example.
- Identifies training needs, and conducts training as needed.
- Ability to understand KPI’s and drive results.
- Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance.
- Participate in activities to boost employee morale and retention.
Skills and requirements:
- 2 years of experience as a crew/team leader preferably in a production environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to coach and motivate a team
- Must have proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP and Food Safety practices is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to high forklift traffic
- High noise level
- 80%/20% - production / office environment
- Schedule flexibility for extended or unplanned work hours is required.
- Must be able to work over-time, weekends and some holidays
Mega Force Staffing has been a leader in staffing solutions for more than 30 years, offering staffing, payroll, onsite management, risk assessments and direct hire services to companies throughout the Southeastern United States. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as warehouse, manufacturing, administrative and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Mega Force will assist you in finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer associate benefits, direct deposit, weekly pay, and special employee recognition.
Our mission is to be a regionally recognized leader in providing total resource management and consultant services. We strive to achieve a level of excellence by meeting the ever-changing needs of our clients, our associates, our staff and the communities we serve. At Mega Force, excellence is not a goal, it is our standard.
Equal Opportunity Employer