Look no further for your career in the Staffing Industry! Announcing an exciting opportunity to join North Carolina’s leading Staffing Service! Mega Force Staffing is currently seeking a Staffing Specialist for the Washington, NC office. If you are a high-energy professional who thrives on strong performance and works well in a busy office environment this opportunity could be for you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for managing the daily recruitment, orientation and placement activities for the branch. Additionally, the Staffing specialist will monitor accounts, assist the Office Manager as needed and ensure that all Mega Force recruitment, placement and administrative procedures are closely followed.
Ensure that a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction exists with each client. Ensure the principles of customer service and positive customer relations are in place and are actively pursued. Ensure that our customers’ requirements supersede ours and each customer’s unique needs are met in order for us to remain a viable alternative to competitors.
- Take job orders from clients and fills job orders in a timely manner.
- Assist Office Manager and other branch level staff in the achievement of sales objectives.
- Professionally service all accounts, establishing rapport and understanding of each client company.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor effective recruitment programs for all levels of personnel.
- Design attractive, concise, result-oriented advertising for recruitment purposes.
- Maintain a sufficient number of temporary employees available for assignments at every skill level.
- Schedule and conduct orientations and interviews with applicants, ensuring that they have a full understanding of the role of Mega Force in the placement process, as well as our mission, guidelines, and procedures.
- Interview applicants on a timely basis and conduct reference checks as needed.
- Coordinate all job assignments, including determining qualified applicants, screening for interest level, explaining job functions, determining availability and setting up on the assignment. Also responsible for conducting quality checks in accordance with corporate policy.
- Assist applicants in filling out employment forms.
- Evaluate expansion potential for current clients and assist in developing overall strategies to maximize the potential of each client.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures as set forth by Mega Force are strictly adhered to in all facets of operations.
- Maintain a personal knowledge of all Mega Force policies and procedures and participate in re-training as needed or required.
- Maintain regular contact with the Office Manager and provide all necessary management/sales/recruitment reports as directed.
- Set an example and present a professional image to all company personnel, customers, business partners, associates and the general public.
- Conduct activities as a company representative in an ethical, professional, business-like manner.
- Maintain direct, day-to-day contact with clients/customers and provide Office Manager with timely, comprehensive information about the client including: current status, problems, upcoming needs and project expansion and/or reductions.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all payroll procedures to ensure timely processing of checks on a weekly basis.
- Participate in public relations, promotional and non-traditional recruitment efforts, job fairs, career days, outplacement as needed.
- Assist in ensuring that the branch is in compliance with all administrative functions including payroll, report preparation and delivery, and all local, state and federal laws.
- Ensure that the internal and external appearance of the branch (cleanliness, order, and arrangement) reflects a truly professional organization.
- Ensure that all safety procedures are thoroughly explained and understood for each assessment and that any accidents are documented in regard to corporate policy.
- Assist in telemarketing to ensure expansion of sales base.
- Compute weekly payroll for associates and fax to corporate office.
- Arrange drug testing for associates, per client specifications.
- Conduct check-ins for associates on new assignments.
- Assist in responding to unemployment and workers compensation claims in a thorough and timely manner.
- Serve “on-call” as needed and prepare reports as requested by clients.
Mega Force Staffing has been a leader in staffing solutions for more than 30 years, offering staffing, payroll, onsite management, risk assessments and direct hire services to companies throughout the Southeastern United States. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as warehouse, manufacturing, administrative and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Mega Force will assist you in finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer associate benefits, direct deposit, weekly pay, and special employee recognition.
Our mission is to be a regionally recognized leader in providing total resource management and consultant services. We strive to achieve a level of excellence by meeting the ever-changing needs of our clients, our associates, our staff and the communities we serve. At Mega Force, excellence is not a goal, it is our standard.
Equal Opportunity Employer
High School Education or equivalency.
Staffing or Human Resources experience preferred.