Sinuous Machine Operator
High Point, NC 27265
Mega Force Staffing is currently hiring for a Sinuous Machine Operator in the High Point area.
It is the responsibility of the Sinuous machine Operator to perform his/ her duties in a manner that is consistent with good work habits and that will produce product or provide services that will meet all requirements and expectations of our customers. It is his/her duty within his/her capability to bring attention to or stop machines op processes that are producing non-conforming products or services.
- Check PPE, Steel toe shoes gloves, hearing protection and safety glasses with side shields
- Understand and follow all safety instructions posted throughout the plant.
- Make sure guards are on machine
- Check oil level in machine
- Check spring length, allowing for heat treat shrinkage, compare with Shop order.
- Check loop formations and spring ends. Go/No-go loop gauge.
- For secondary operations, check characteristics detailed on inspection plan.
- Fill out Inspection Report (check sheet)
- Check how many need to be run.
- Springs not meeting specifications are to be scrapped.
- Continuous problems, contact Set up Person or Supervisor
- On continuous rolls, run the correct footage and wire tie rolls to be place in baskets.
- Fill out identification cards with gauge, type, length and quantity. Place a copy in basket with springs.
- Signal forklift operator when more wire is required.
- Report production on time card.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to product, process and/or the system.
- Identify and/or record any problems relating to the product, process and the quality system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels; verify the implementation of solutions.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming products or service until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Develop an action plan to ensure problem does not recur.
- Be committed to LP9000 and Continuous Improvement
- Participate on C/I project teams to improve internal systems, procedures and eliminate waste.
- Maintain assigned work area in a clean and orderly manner by picking up, sweeping or other methods to clean up trash or scrap and place in designated containers for removal.
- Make suggestions for improvement to Supervisor
- Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor to best utilize your time
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Ability to grasp on the job training by Supervisor
- Ability to read a steel ruler and wire gauge
- Read, write and speak English
- Mechanical ability desirable
- Ability to be cross trained on other jobs
- Ability to show a cooperative attitude necessary to interact and work effectively with Supervision and co-workers
- Must meet production standards in 90 days
If you have any questions about this job posting please call (336) 454-1100.
Mega Force Staffing
2201 Eastchester Dr. Suite #105
High Point NC 27265