Mega Force Staffing in Eden NC is looking for experienced sewers for 1st shift. This position is responsible for operation of sewing equipment to produce mattress covers.
This assignment is five- fold:
- Sew zippers on to covers that require them
- Sew non-skid bottoms on covers that require them
- Sew the corners on the tops
- Inspect fabric, previous sewing and own sewing work for defects
- Assistance with final inspection and packing of covers when needed
- Ability to use several different types of sewing and measuring equipment.
- Ability to work with various levels of people
- Experience in handling and sewing different types and thicknesses of fabric
- Self-motivated, team player.
- Assist with inspecting, counting and packing of covers for shipment
- Contribute to the general maintenance and cleaning of the Cut &Sew equipment and Department
- Some standing, bending, twisting and some moderate lifting (up to 20 pounds)
- Sitting for long periods sewing
- Some higher temperatures during summer months
- Involvement with and exposure to various equipment and instruments
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Job Requirements: Applicant will be required to take and pass sewing test.
If you're interested in this job opportunity, call or stop by our office!
220 E Meadow Rd. Suite #10 | Eden, NC 27288 | (336) 627-6628