Ring Spinners/ Winder Operators
Clover, SC 29710
Mega Force Staffing of Gastonia is currently hiring for experienced Ring Spinners and Winder Operators for night shift (7pm-7am).
Candidates will need to have at least 1 year of experience and be motivated to work at a fast pace. Must be able to perform the following skills:
- Associate will be cleaning out the frame, by removing extra product or the laps that build up on the frame using utility knives, pics.
- Will return back to line and begin line walk-thru to check machine to see if any product has been Doffed.
- Once product has been doffed it will be removed by reaching up to the top of the machine, grabbing the cone which will weigh about 5 lbs and place product on cart.
- Now begin walk-thru again to see if any flags are up- this mean the thread has a break and this must be mended back together by splicing or knotting the product. Once fixed the flag will return to the downward position.
- Tends winding machine that rolls lengths of floor covering between various stages of processing, working as member of crew: Removes spindle from dolly and positions spindle in winding machine, using power hoist.
- Pulls end of floor covering sheet through winder and secures sheet to empty spindle, using tape.
- Starts machine, and regulates speed of winder to maintain even winding.
- Adjusts tension rolls on machine and sets yardage counter, using hand-tools.
- Stops machine when splices reach winder, indicating end of roll
Education Requirements: High school or equivalent
Job Requirements: 6 months to 1 year textile experience
If you are interested in this job opportunity please call or stop by to apply!
1315 East Garrison Blvd
Gastonia, NC 28054