Mega Force Staffing of Eden, NC is currently seeking experienced Quality Technicians for a temperature-controlled and safety-conscious manufacturing facility in Eden, NC.
Quality Technicians perform diversified bench or floor inspection of a variety of standard or custom parts, products, or materials that are being produced in-house and calibration of measurement tools.
- Verifies parts at setup on all equipment in the fabrication area.
- Audits workmanship and appearance of raw sheet metal and painted parts.
- Enters audit results into on-line QA database.
- Dispositions all non-conforming product
- Clears inventory of defective product discovered during audit.
- Initiates NCR rejection for defective product.
- Isolates defective product to hold area.
- Monitors inspection and tests instruments to ensure they are identified with calibration stickers and sticker due dates are current. Responsible for minimal calibration of calipers and tape measures.
- Follows sampling plan for product audits.
- Uses ePDM to obtain drawings.
- Responsible for First-Article-Inspections (FAIs) of some vendor parts as instructed
- Responsible for approving paint color match and testing label adhesion
- Uses various measuring and tests instruments to perform duties as required by QA instructions.
- Uses NCR database to reject nonconforming material.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Minimum 2 years functional experience
- Able to use basic metrology tools such as dial caliper, micrometer, and tape measure.
- Able to use on line systems and software such as ePDM, JDE, Excel, Word, and QCBD
- Able to read, understand, and interpret drawings, bill of material, work orders, packing lists, test specifications and product audit check lists and sampling plans
- Ability to read blue prints
- Excellent math and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Communicate with all levels of the organization
- Basic understanding of operation of a 3D arm, brake press, FMS, and punch press
- Knowledge of paint line operations
If you're interested in this job opportunity, call or stop by our office!
220 E Meadow Rd. Suite #10 | Eden, NC 27288 | (336) 627-6628