Quality Auditor Technician
Graham, NC 27253
Mega Force Staffing in Burlington, NC is currently seeking a detail oriented individual for Quality Auditor Technician for a local company in Graham NC. The candidate for this position must have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in reading Blueprints and extensive use of Microsoft / Excel.
- Performing process audits for an ISO 9001 certified company to ensure that the company's practices conforms to internal standards (quality specs and procedures) and external standards (ISO 9001).
- Must have a thorough understanding of the company's audit processes and quality standards. A quality auditor must have knowledge of quality control procedures and the ability to assess whether or not the company is in compliance. The auditor must be able to effectively manage working time and possess a thoroughly developed analytical skill
- Prior quality experience and ISO 9001 knowledge is necessary for this report audit findings to quality manager per our procedures.
- Should be ethical, observant, self-reliant, and
- Blueprint reading is a plus
- Microsoft word and excel knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Work independently
- Strong work ethic and drive for excellence
- Follow SOP (Standard Operation Procedures)
- Audit in all shifts
- Work in a manufacturing environment
Please Apply in person at:
Mega Force Staffing
917-A South Main St.
Burlington, NC 27215