Mega Force Staffing of Rockingham has immediate openings for 2nd & 3rd shift Quality Assurance Associates.
The ideal candidate will have ability to work with process control guidelines, establish quality parameters for production and extrusion departments.
Good communication skills, math skills, problem solving abilities, Word and Excel skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Responsible for document management systems
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Any other duties that plant management supervision directs to employee for the benefit of the overall business
Must be willing to submit to drug & background screening.
Please apply in person at:
Mega Force Staffing
1194 Rockingham Road
Rockingham, NC 28379