Faison, NC 28341
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for 2nd Shift in the Faison, NC area.
This position is a Seasonal Management Position that would run from May 2019 to September of 2019.
In this position you would:
Assign work, analyze productivity, workflow, methods and procedures, making recommendations to management as appropriate. Enforce all company policies and plant rules, to include but not limited to problem solving, development and implementation of standard operating procedures. You would also, examine production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment. Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product. Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments as needed.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of organization.
- Basic Skill set (list required skills):
- Communicate with all levels of management and subordinates using both verbal and written formats.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to establish project and priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED is preferred
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Job Requirements: Problem solving and decision-making skills desired, strong and written communication skills.
Please apply: 149 Limestone Rd, Suite 1 | Kenansville, NC 28349 | 910-275-0124