Mega Force Staffing has immediate openings for We are currently seeking high energy candidates with Order Selecting/Packing/Pulling in WARSAW, NC.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Order Picker activities: 95 percent of time
- Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment to the customers/clients
- Wraps order on pallet for shipment
- Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
- Place shipments on racking systems
- Unpack and pack products
Other activities: 5 percent of time
- Cleaning up debris on warehouse floor
- Lifts loose or stray products
- Above average concentration/intensity
- Above average memory, taking into consideration the amount of responsibility and product
- Above average time pressure of decision making
- Normal verbal communication
- Normal written communication
- Normal nonverbal communication
*Hours of work: 1st Shift: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and 2nd Shift 2:30 pm to 11 pm with OT/Weekends available
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED; CNC certified (preferred)
Hiring Requirements: Candidate must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Job Requirements: A positive attitude & pleasant personality; effective memory skills; good hand eye coordination; dependability, ability to follow directions & a strong willingness to learn.
- Prior RF Unit Experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service, problem solving and decision making skills desired
- Strong and written communication skills
- Ability and availability to work extended hours including nights and weekends as needed
- Forklift/Reach Lift/Cherry Picker experience (certification at facility)
- Standing with walking is required for most of the shift (not including breaks)
- Push and pulling pallets and lifting products is required approximately 55% during the shift
- Bending is required less than or up to 15% of the shift to reach product or debris
- Climbing onto the racking and on/off the order picker is required approximately 15% of the shift
- Crouching is required up to 15% of the shift
- Kneeling is required occasionally
- Physical strength to handle up to 25-pound object, frequently. Some items weighing up to 50 lbs. to be handled occasionally (1-2 times per work week)
- Above average coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot and balance
- Above average endurance
- Normal dexterity of hands and fingers with average repetition
- Site with ability to distinguish color; perception of sound is required; ability to communicate issues verbally and in written form
If you have any questions about this job posting or you would like to apply, please call 910-275-0124.
Mega Force Staffing
149 Limestone Rd. Suite 1
Kenansville, NC 28349