Onsite Team Leader
Winston Salem, NC
Look no further for your career in the Staffing Industry! Announcing an exciting opportunity to join North Carolina’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire, onsite management and permanent placement services as an Onsite Team Leader in the Winston Salem-Rural Hall, NC areas.
This position is working 2nd shift overlapping to 3rd shift. The normal working hours will be M-F 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. with overtime and weekend work as needed.
If you are a high-energy professionally driven individual whose passion is driving growth and performance in a production environment and would like to be part of a growing organization this opportunity could be for you!
In this role you will be working onsite at our client location to provide a managed workforce. Knowledge of employment laws and experience working in a production environment is a plus. The successful candidate will have experience in managing people, be self-motivated, driven, and strive to exceed goals and expectations.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for enhancing service and responsiveness to focused client. Maintain a quality relationship with client by fulfilling staffing requirements. Responsible for improving efficiency of service and developing a strong client and employee relationships to enhance productivity.
- Develop and maintain a partnering relationship with client management and efficient open lines of communication.
- Understand job descriptions and production requirements of the client in order to provide quality employees needed by client to meet and exceed production standards.
- Communicate with client management daily to insure needs are being met and maintain employee numbers to meet production.
- Orient temporary associates to client work environment.
- Monitor and track attendance daily and provide employee performance evaluations, disciplinary actions and counseling.
- Provide employee recognition that fosters positive employee and client morale.
- Proactively identify potential issues and provide solution and respond to employee and client inquiries and issues.
- Provide initial and ongoing safety training and conduct monthly employee meetings.
- Monitor and promote a safe work environment that complies with both GMP and Food Safety Standards.
- Previous experience managing employees in a production environment preferred
- Reliable transportation and valid driver license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Good organizational skills and professional communication skills
- The ability to work with people across all levels of an organization
- Possess a strong work ethic and excellent coaching skills
- Bilingual skills preferred
- High school education
Mega Force Staffing has been a leader in staffing solutions for more than 30 years, offering staffing, payroll, onsite management, risk assessments and direct hire services to companies throughout the Southeastern United States. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as warehouse, manufacturing, administrative and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Mega Force will assist you in finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer associate benefits, direct deposit, weekly pay, and special employee recognition.
Our mission is to be a regionally recognized leader in providing total resource management and consultant services. We strive to achieve a level of excellence by meeting the ever-changing needs of our clients, our associates, our staff and the communities we serve. At Mega Force, excellence is not a goal, it is our standard.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time