Onsite Staffing Supervisor
On Site Staffing Supervisor
Mega Force Staffing is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter candidate to work as an On-Site Staffing Supervisor at one of their client sites in Laurinburg, NC.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for enhancing service and responsiveness to focused client.
- Maintain a quality relationship with client by fulfilling staffing requirements.
- Responsible for improving efficiency of service as well as client relationship.
- Develop and maintain a partnering relationship with client management and efficient open lines of communication.
- Understand job descriptions and requirements of the client in order to provide quality employees needed by clients.
- Communicate with client management daily to insure needs are being met and maintain employee numbers to meet production.
- Recruit, screen, and maintain a pool of qualified applicants to meet client staffing requirements.
- Orient temporary associates to client work environment.
- Monitor and track attendance daily.
- Provide employee performance evaluations, disciplinary actions and counseling.
- Provide employee recognition.
- Respond to employee inquiries and issues.
- Provide group time sheets by department.
- Process payroll and distribute paychecks weekly.
- Manage, monitor and report payroll weekly.
- Complete all weekly or monthly reports as required by the client or Mega Force Staffing Services.
- Rotate employees throughout client location as required to enhance morale, productivity and manage turnover.
- Provide initial and ongoing safety training.
- Conduct monthly employee meetings.
- Conduct regular Service Reviews to discuss monthly or quarterly results, service enhancements, concerns, and forecasts.
- Monitor and reduce workers’ compensation experiences.
- Be a liaison to the Branch Manager and Director of VOP’s.
- Maintain on-call status with a beeper and/or regular monitoring of answering machine.
- Insure Mega Force is meeting all client staffing requirements (multiple services). Expand into departments not currently utilizing Mega Force.
Summary of Requirements:
Problem solving skills
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work independently
Customer service skills
Flexibility between shifts
Supervision Received: Under general supervision of Office Operations Supervisor or Branch Manager.
The above information is not designated to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent